: : : :
Property Law Kirribilli

Property Law (Kirribilli) - Fay Marie Nicholls & Associates

You have to have cohabited for two years before you can claim against your de facto or partner.

The primary consideration is contribution to the property of the relationship. The contribution can be either or both in a financial and non-financial manner (providing homemaking or parenting services).

Sometimes it will be easy to work it out between yourselves and you may need only to have it formalised in a "separation agreement" or you may need to start proceedings in the District Court to claim against your former partner.

Call me or contact me and I will be happy to discuss your problems.

Property Law : Property Disputes Lawyer : Kirribilli Sydney Australia